TOUR Golden Ring (small )
Moscow – Vladimir – Suzdal
5 days / 4 nights
– A guide will meet you at the airport.
– Transfer to the hotel accommodation. Check-in is at 2 p.m. and check-out is at 12:00.
– Moscow city tour (by bus). It will take you to the most remarkable sights of the Russian capital with photo stops at the best picture taking points including the White House of Russian Government, KGB Headquarters, Victory Park on Poklonnaya Hill devoted to the victory of the Russian arms in the Second World War, the observation platform on the Sparrow Hills with a view on Moscow from this most elevated point of the city.
– Arrive back at the hotel. Then you’ll have some free time.
(A guide and transport will be with you for 7 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Transfer to Vladimir city. On the way to Vladimir, a guide will give you information about the city and all the interesting facts and legends.
– You will reach Vladimir at approximately 12:00.
– Vladimir sightseeing tour: Golden Gates, The Building of Public places, Dvoryanskaya street, you will see a beautiful panoramic view of Klyazma river from the observation platform.
– Dmitrievsky Cathedral (can’t go inside), which is devoted to St Dmitry Solunsky the warrior. The walls of the cathedral are decorated with intricate white-stone openwork carvings.
– Excursion to the Uspensky Cathedral. Uspensky Cathedral is a perfect sample of Russian architecture of XII century. The most outstanding creation of Vsevolod ‘the Big Nest period’. The Cathedral contains murals drawn by the world famous artist Andrey Rublev.
– Excursion to the Bogolubskymonastery which was founded in 1158 by prince Andrey Bogolubsky. If the weather is nice, we will walk to Pokrova-Na-Nerly church through the beautiful reserved meadow.
– Transfer to Suzdal town. Accommodation in the hotel. Free time.
(A guide and transport will be with you for 14 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out of the hotel.
– Suzdal is the undisputed capital of the Garden Ring. There is no other place in middle Russia which has fully preserved the spirit of middle-ages Russia. People call Suzdal «Russian Hollywood” as there were more then 150 historical movies filmed there.
– Suzdal sightseeing tour. You will walk through the historical center of the town, will visit the trading square which has not change it’s purpose for the last 200 years. There are still lots of souvenir shops as well as food, clothes ans “bits and bobs” stores. Along the Kremlevskaya street you will see horse drawn carriages taking tourists around the city.
It really seems that time has stopped in Suzdal. XIX century houses which used to belong to rich merchants are built along the narrow and crooked streets. The historical centre is surrounded by the ramparts, from the top of which you can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view.
– Excursion to the Museum of Wooden Architecture. Like in a real traditional Russian village you will see and explore huts, churches, mills, barns, swings etc. Everything is made of wood, everything is original, delivered to the museum from many different places of the Vladimir region.
– Excursion to the Suzdal Kremlin. Here you can feel the atmosphere of a middle-ages prince’s residence. You will see the grand Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary which was built in 1220. Also you will visit the Phillips House which used to be the residence of the Metropolitan (bishop) of Suzdal.
– Excursion to the Spaso-Euthymius monastery. This monastery is on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Nowadays there are many exhibitions on the territory of the monastery. You will visit the Transfiguration Cathedral. Every hour, all the bells of the monastery peal.
– Visit Pocrovsky female monastery.
– Transfer back to Moscow. We will get back to Moscow at approximately 22:00
– Accommodation at the hotel.
(Transport will be with you for 14 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel. A guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
– Transfer in the center of Moscow. – Red Square walking tour. No doubt, the Kremlin and Red Square are the most important sights and at the same time symbols of the whole Russia. The word «Red» has an important meaning in our culture – in old Russian it means «beautiful». On our way you will see luxury shopping mall – the GUM (State Department Store), Lenin’s Tomb, the beautiful richly decorated building of State History Museum, Saint Basil’s Cathedral. It has 9 chapels which are connected by brightly decorated galleries and constitute a great colorful complex. After the short walk we will visit the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
– Excursion to the Moscow Kremlin (territory + cathedral). The Moscow Kremlin is a magnificent architectural achievement. Its monumental walls and towers, golden-domed cathedrals and ancient palaces are pleasure to the eyes. Russian Knyazes (Grand Dukes) and tsars lived here long time ago and nowadays it is the official residence of the president of Russia. You will see famous Tsar-Bell and Tsar-Cannon. Excursion included the visit to one of the cathedral (16th century). The interiors of the cathedrals are decorated with frescoes, icons, precious stones and gold.
– Excursion to the Armory Chamber of the Moscow Kremlin, which has the fantastic collection of priceless and luxurious items. The collection include royal carriages, oldest Russian thrones, amazing coronation dresses, Faberge Easter eggs and many other wonders. Each the famous Faberge Easter eggs had a surprise – either a music box, a clock, or a model of a Trans-Siberian train.
– Arrive back at the hotel.
(A guide and transport will be with you for 7 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. A guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
– Visit to the Tretyakov Gallery. The Tretyakov Gallery is the main museum of Russian national art, reflecting its unique contribution to world culture. The gallery has a rich collection of Russian realistic paintings, beautiful portraits, landscapes and historical images can help you to understand culture and to solve the riddle of «the mysterious Russian soul». The collection contains more than 130,000 exhibits, ranging from Theotokos of Vladimir and Andrei Rublev’s Trinity to the monumental Composition VII by Wassily Kandinsky and the Black Square by Kazimir Malevich.
– Arbat street walking tour. Arbat street is an atmospheric pedestrian street of Moscow. It is nice place to listen some street music and to buy souvenirs in one of its numerous shops. You will see the memorial of the famous Russian poet Aleksander Pushkin and his wife Natalia Goncharova, «The house of the third millennium» of architect Melnikov, the beautiful fountain called «The Golden Turandot» in front of the Vakhtangov theatre.
– Transfer to the airport.
(Guide and transport will be with you for 8 hours in total).
Tour price per person. Prices are in euro.
The price is valid for season 2020 (except the May):
|Hotel||5||8||10+1||15+1||20+1||additional fee for single room||additional stay in hotel (per night in twin room)|
Hotels 3*: “IBIS Paveletskaya”, “IBIS on Dynamo”, “Bega”, “Izmailovo Gamma”, “Kosmos” and others and “Suzdal” in Suzdal.
Hotels 4*: “Izmailovo VEGA”, “Izmailovo Delta”, “Izmailovo Alpha”, “Azimut Olympic”, “Azimut Smolenskaya”, “Marriot Tverskaya” “Holiday Inn Lesnaya”, “Sretenskaya” and other and “Heliopark Hotel Suzdal”, “Pushkarskaya sloboda” in Suzdal
Hotels 5*: Marriot Grand, Marriot Aurora, “Savoj”, “Golden Ring” and others and “Heliopark Hotel Suzdal” 4*, “Pushkarskaya sloboda” 4* in Suzdal.
The price includes:
- stay at the hotel for 4 nights in TWIN room. Check-out is at 12 p.m.. Check-in is at is 2 p.m.;
- 4 buffet breakfasts;
- guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish language) and translator during all excursions;
- transport: according to the tour program (for a group 5, 8, 10 +1 and 15+1 person service bus with 18 seats in the saloon, 20+1 person – bus with 44 seats in the saloon);
- tickets to the museums as stated in the tour program;
- visa support;