Moscow – St. Petersburg
6 days / 5 nights
– A guide will meet you at the airport.
– Transfer to the hotel. Check-in starts from 2 p.m. and check-out is at 12:00.
– Moscow sightseeing tour (by bus). You will see all the major sights of the capital of Russia; such as a panoramic view of the city from the Vorobiev Hills, Bagration bridge, you will also see Moscow City’s new skyscraper business district (from the window of the bus), the memorial complex of Poklonnaya Gora and all the major squares and streets of the city.
– Visit to the Tretyakov Gallery. The Tretyakov Gallery is the main museum of Russian national art, reflecting its unique contribution to world culture. The gallery has a rich collection of Russian realistic paintings, beautiful portraits, landscapes and historical images can help you to understand culture and to solve the riddle of «the mysterious Russian soul». The collection contains more than 130,000 exhibits, ranging from Andrei Rublev’s Trinity to the monumental Composition VII by Kandinsky and the Black Square by Kazimir Malevich.
– !!! For an additional fee, we recommend you to visit the Bolshoi theatre (excursion) or folk show. We ask you to check the price of the tour and the show when booking the tour!
– Arrive back at the hotel. Then you’ll have some free time.
(A guide and transport will be with you for 8 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel. A guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
– Transfer in the center of Moscow. Red Square walking tour. No doubt, the Kremlin and Red Square are the most important sights and at the same time symbols of the whole Russia. The word «Red» has an important meaning in our culture – in old Russian it means «beautiful». On our way you will see luxury shopping mall – the GUM (State Department Store), Lenin’s Tomb, the beautiful richly decorated building of State History Museum, Saint Basil’s Cathedral. It has 9 chapels which are connected by brightly decorated galleries and constitute a great colorful complex. Also we will visit the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
– Excursion to the Moscow Kremlin (territory + cathedral). The Moscow Kremlin is a magnificent architectural achievement. Its monumental walls and towers, golden-domed cathedrals and ancient palaces are pleasure to the eyes. Russian Knyazes (Grand Dukes) and tsars lived here long time ago and nowadays it is the official residence of the president of Russia. You will see famous Tsar-Bell and Tsar-Cannon. Excursion included the visit to one of the cathedral (16th century). The interiors of the cathedrals are decorated with frescoes, icons, precious stones and gold.
– Excursion to the Armory Chamber, which has the fantastic collection of priceless and luxurious items. The collection include royal carriages, oldest Russian thrones, amazing coronation dresses, Faberge Easter eggs and many other wonders. Each the famous Faberge Easter eggs had a surprise – either a music box, a clock, or a model of a train.
– Arrive back at the hotel.
(A guide and transport will be with you for 7 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel. A guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
– We will finally get off the metro at the farmstead-museum Kolomenskoe. There will be an excursion to the Alexey Mikhailovich Castle. During the excursion you will visit the castle’s big halls and tsar’s bedrooms. A guide will tell you about the reconstruction of the castle as well as interesting facts about how Tsars used to live in Russia in XVII century.
– Arbat street walking tour. Arbat street is an atmospheric pedestrian street of Moscow. It is nice place to listen some street music and to buy souvenirs in one of its numerous shops. You will see the memorial of the famous Russian poet Aleksander Pushkin and his wife Natalia Goncharova, «The house of the third millennium» of architect Melnikov, the beautiful fountain called «The Golden Turandot» in front of the Vakhtangov theatre.
– Transfer back at the hotel.
(A guide and transport will be with you for 6 hours in total).
– Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Meet with a guide in the hotel lobby.
– Transfer to the Leningrad railway station (or in airport). Guide will show you to the train Sapsan and help with boarding. Railway ticket are not included into tour price. Please check the price of the tickets while booking.
– Arrival in St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg’s city-bus tour, during which you will meet with many world-famous attractions. Visit St.Isaac’s Cathedral – is a remarkable monument of Russian architecture. This grand structure filled up the space of the Senate Square, and created a new square as well. Alongside with the Peter and Paul’s Cathedral and the Admiralty it became an important architectural landmark in the city outline. The golden dome of St.Isaac’s can be seen from any part of the city.
– Transfer to hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
(Guide and transport will be with you for 7 hours in total in St-Petersburg and for transfer “hotel- railway station” in Moscow)
– Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
– Visit the largest museum in Russia – the Hermitage, brought together in their collections the best works of art from around the world, which is, indeed, “the face” of St. Petersburg.
– Return to the hotel.
(The transport and guide is not more than 5 hours)
– Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check-out. Meet the guide in the hotel.
– Excursion to Peterhof – is a jewel of the Russian art, a town of parks, palaces and fountains. The Upper and the Lower Parks are the masterpieces of art of gardening numbering over 170 fountains, 5 monumental cascades. The Grand Cascade, which goes downhill from the palace towards the Baltic Sea, is one of the largest fountain ensembles in the world. Tour to Peterhof includes visit Grand Palace.
– Transfer to the airport or railway station.
(Guide and transport will be with you for 7 hours in total).
Tour price per person. Prices are in euro.
The price is valid for season autumn, winter and spring 2018-2019 (except May- June in 2018):
|Hotel||5||8||10+1||15+1||20+1||additional fee for single room||additional stay in hotel (per night in twin room)|
Hotels 3*: in Moskow “IBIS Paveletskaya”, “IBIS on Dynamo”, “Bega”, “Izmailovo Gamma”, “Kosmos” and others and Hotel 3* in St-Petersburg
Hotels 4*: in Moskow “Izmailovo VEGA”, “Izmailovo Delta”, “Izmailovo Alpha”, “Azimut Olympic”, “Azimut Smolenskaya”, “Marriot Tverskaya”, “Holiday Inn Lesnaya”, “Sretenskaya” and Hotel 4* in St-Petersburg
Hotels 5*: in Moskow Marriot Grand, Marriot Aurora, Savoj”, “Golden Ring” and hotel 5* in St-Petersburg.
The price includes:
- stay at the hotel for 5 nights in TWIN room. Check-out is at 12 p.m.. Check-in is at is 2 p.m.;
- 5 buffet breakfasts;
- guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish language) and translator during all excursions;
- transport: according to the tour program (for a group 5, 8, 10 +1 and 15+1 person service bus with 18 seats in the saloon, 20+1 person – bus with 44 seats in the saloon);
- tickets to the museums as stated in the tour program;
- visa support;